Pos for cancer,went to a suboxone clinic ,was prescribed the meds,when I phoned to check on my prescription,I was informed by'jo' that they would not fill my meds because I had gotten a prescription for a different pain med last month ,so it didn't matter what the doctor said even knowing my situation,shehe was not going to fill my legally prescribed suboxone!!!so don't waste your time seeing a doctor,just go to Walgreens pharmacy,guess they know more than a physician and can decide what you may receive,regarding your condition. Great way to lose customers and meet ones attorney,should it come to that!!God bless all you that stand up for what's right.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of suboxone prescription. Walgreens needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned suboxone prescription in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walgreens.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

Dover, Delaware, United States #993179

A pharmacist can refuse to fill a prescription at his or her discretion.You can always take the prescription to a different pharmacy, some pharmacists are more wary than others.

They put their licenses on the line to Fil, prescriptions, and if they aren't comfortable with one then they can deny a fill.It's an inconvenience but unfortunately that's the way it works.