I went to the Walgreens to return something and when I returned this Item I could not find my receipt so Wal greens gave a store credit on one of there cards which I was fine with and then when I went back to use it the merchandise tried to buy was not allowed because of there policies and I cannot believe that this store would have the gull to tell me how I could spend my money I am so unbelievably pissed off that they would do this and I promise i am a Manager in a customer service business and I called there customer service 800 # and the rep from there all she she could do is say sorry for your luck pretty much first trying to tell me that it had something to do with federal regulations and then she said at the end that it was Wal greens policy I will never in my lifetime give them another dime of my money and every person i speak with will hear this story and be in the customer business I talk to a lot of people so Thank you for your losing a additional customer that spent between 50 to 100 dollars a week I hope you can afford this and many more loses in your future if I have anything to do with it There customer Department is a joke just robots that say I am sorry but still not giving any solutions Dennis Bushee a not future customer and if anyone from Wal greens wishes to contact me you can reach me at dbushee98@gmail.com

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Walgreens. The most disappointing about walgreens return policy from Walgreens was that you can tell me what i can spend my money on and customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Walgreens.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Drug Stores and Drugs category for more informed decision or compare Walgreens to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

Help us out too, keep your receipt