I called Walgreens to refill a prescription.After being on hold for 24 minutes I hung up.

I called back 2 more times only to be on hold for 20 minutes and 15 minutes before hanging up again. I called back to speak to a manager and the girl said she would connect me. I was on hold for a few minutes and the phone started to ring, it rang for a couple of minutes and no one answered. I called back again and had the same result.

The third time I called back the girl said there was no manager in the store just a shift supervisor. She then said she would connect me, and guesse what, on hold for a few minutes and the phone started to ring and no one answered. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!! How can the biggest retail pharmacy run their bussiness so poorly.

The girl also told me they were real busy. Seems to me they are always short staffed.

Maybe they should stop being so cheap and hire some people so they can service their customers properly.At least one to answer the phone.

Review about: Walgreens Prescription Refill.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

Beverly Hills, California, United States #883649

you can always call the automated line to see if your meds are filled, or even get them filled yourself...you dont need to speak to someone to do that..i mean if they had 1,000 calls just to check if meds are filled and they had to ring people up as well as get meds filled and in order its a lot..i mean come on people