Product: Walgreens Xiidra Prescription Refill Clear all filters (1 of 1 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Seller:
Show
Product:

Walgreens pharmacy a painib the whatsis

3.9
This is the fourth time the pharmacy at 6th Street aNd SR41 has gotten fouled up one of my prescriptions. I called to be sure they had Xiidra, a new opthalmic solution prescribed for me. Said it would be ready when I got there with the prescription. Instead, they had filled an old prescription for a different drug. It is typical of this pharmacy to decide it knows what should be filled, rather than what is ordered. A prescription for diflucan is usually for 1 pill; my prescription stated "30" because I have stage 4 Thrush. Instead of telling me, they said they called the Dr and she said "1" so they filled it for "1" but never told me. When u got home, I saw what had been done and complained. They said Dr said "1." I called Dr; Dr said had told them 30. Either way, I told them never to change in if my prescriptions without calling me first. So much for following directions. While the rest of the pharmacy staff us exceedingly pleasant and helpful, the woman on days with whom I akways end up in an argument is very unpleasant and positive that she is right. She has a million excuses for not filling things as ordered and her tone tells me I am just a nuisance with which she has to deal because it is her job. After years of no problems with CVS (I left only because they closed their 24hr Pharmacy), I can't say I am pleased with. Walgreen's method of operation. Time to change back, I guess, even if that pickup is harder; seven months of this is too much.
Review