I got my first high blood pressure prescription from CVS and paid $35.73 for the months supply.I thought well since the Walgreens is closer to my home I will ask my doctor to send my refill to them rather than CVS.

What a huge surprise!!!! I paid $54.99 at Walgreens for the exact same prescription. Almost $20 difference for the same meds? I cannot believe that there could be such a huge difference in price for the same medicine.

I have learned my lesson and Walgreens will never see me again for sure!!! I will not recommend them to anyone as I really feel that I've been ripped off.

Unfortunately I need the meds and have to swallow this one this time.Very very unhappy consumer.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Walgreens. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $20 and wants Walgreens to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was price for presctiption. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walgreens and walgreens prescription refill for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments