I BEEN WITH THIS COMPANY FOR VERY LONG.I SEE ALOT CHANGES IN WALGREENS EMPLOYEE SITTING AROUND NOT HELPNG AS THEY SAY TEAM WORK.

THERE IS NO TEAMWORK IN WALGREENS ANYMORE. THE CUSTOMER LINE BE LONG FROM THE FRONT DOOR ALMOST TO THE OFFICE DOOR. YOU NEED HELP THEY JUST SIT THERE EITHER ON THEIR PHONE OR SITTING IN THE OFFICE DOING WHAT NOTHING. EVEN IF THEY SEE YOU HAVE A LONG LINE WHAT EMPLOYEE WALK AWAY PRETEND THEY DOING SOMETHING ELSE.

WHAT CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THAT. IT NOT FAIR THAT I HAVE TO BREAK MY BACK TAKING ALL CUSTOMER MYSELF.CUSTOMER SERVICE COME FIRST BUT WHERE THE TEAM THAT SUPPOSE TO HELP OUT. I DID NOT KNOW WE GET PAY FOR JUST WALKING AROUND OR SITTING TEXTING ON THE PHONE. SLEEPING IN THE BREAKROOM.

WHEN THE CUSTOMER NEED HELP YOU CANNOT FIND ANY EMPLOYEE IT ONLY YOU THAT TAKING CARE OF THE CUSTOMER. THIS TIME PEOPLE ACTUALLY BEING ALL NICE BIG BOSS COMING THAT NOT RIGHT. I DON'T HAVE TO BE STRESS AND KILL MYSELF WHEN OTHER EMPLOYEES NOT DOING WHAT THEY SUPPOSE TO DO. EVEN IF MANAGER SEE WHAT HAPPENING.

THEY DON'T SAY NOTHING. I DON'T THINK THAT FAIR AT ALL.

I HOPE WALGREENS CHANGES WHICH I DOUBTED WITH PAY AND THEY SHOULD PRACTICE WHAT THEY SAY.MAKE CHANGES.

Review about: Walgreens Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

Seattle, Washington, United States #935559

He genius this is for customers. Smh

Why don't you mention this in the Walgreens at work blog? Go under news and click my voice matters and write your complaint in the comments and don't do it anamosly. That will get your DM out to your store as soon as possible and he will make your SM as well as Asm heads roll....that's what I did

go above your managers head.start writing ever time down.

when the people above them come to visit go talk to them. no joke literally tell them "i need to talk to you in private" give dates and time such things happen. remember the cameras they will be your friend. yes they might use them.

just remember to keep your *** straight for a while. keep the relation number on hand just in case.

and keep your cool.no matter what.