2.2

Last Friday evening i went to Walgreens Gessner and Kempwood Houston Texas. Excited to continue to use my coupons Loreal graciously and generously sent me.

I used one coupon at this exact location one month prior to Friday. Well it became embarrasing and very uncomfortable the way i was treated. First cashier looked at the coupon as if i presented a counterfit bill. She sent me to another register.

Ok fine i thought. Second cashier does the same and calls what was a manager in title only! She took the coupon with her. Returned several mins later and refused to accept it without valid reason.

Saturday the Walgreens closer to home accepted the cpupon as did said Walgreems at a different time. So did Target. Poorly trained staff i guess.Manager accused the coupons where copied.

Never have i played the race catd.....makes me question it based on the treatment i received. Humiliated to say the least

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Cashier.

Comments

h.kitchener

You lost any and all credibility when your first thought is "racism." That chip on your shoulder must be mighty heavy!

@h.kitchener