Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

Why I will not shop at Walgreens in Apopka on Rocksprings Road.I went there this past Labor Day with a prescription from the hospital at 10 minutes till five, my husband was in severe pain and the pharmacist said they closed at 5 and he did not have time to fill it.

He told me to take it somewhere else. Today, I asked to wait on a Rx for a topical cream and was told the pharmacy tech just left for a one hour break and no Rx would be filled until his/ her return. I guess the pharmacist was too busy once again. Now I see why people are changing to CVS.

Farewell Walgreens.I would rate them less than one star if It was an option

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of pharmacy service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of walgreens prescription refill. Walgreens needs to "get a pharmacist with a desire to provide service excellence" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walgreens prescription refill in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walgreens.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments