3 Airport Rd, West Lebanon, NH 03784

I've been going to Walgreens. for a few years to get my prescriptions..

I could never count on them being in when they said they were going to be... even when I got a text saying that my prescription was ready. One time they handed my boyfriend someone else's prescription. without even looking at it instead of mine...

even though I had a discount card the prices were different every month and no one could explain to me why my prescriptions had different prices. the pharmacist were rarely Pleasant mostly rude.. I even called corporate. and all they said is we're sorry.

every time I see a Walgreens ad now I want to sue them for false advertising.

I go to a different pharmacy now and get excellent customer service. everyone in our community I have talked to even my doctor said Walgreens is by far the worst Pharmacy in Upper Valley.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Prescription Refill.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Tell everyone and anyone to do business elsewhere.

Walgreens Cons: Pharmacy, Unhelpful, Overcharged, Inconsistent customer service.

• Economics
  • Very Slow Service

Comments

WiseMaltese304

Walgreens needs to be investigated by the FDA. They are constantly cheating old people out of medication by changing a 30 day prescription to 37 days without doctors permission leaving their customers 7 days short.

This is endangering the health if many of the older customers. A class action lawsuit needs to be filed.

@WiseMaltese304