My husband had surgery recently and was vomiting from painkillers.The doctor called in an anti nausea med at 10:30 am.

Went to Walgreens at 1 to pick it up. The Walgreens pharmacy told me they hadn't received the prescription. I call the doctor who confirms it was called in. Walgreens staff just didn't check their voicemail.

Then they tell me I have to wait an hour. I call back in an hour to check and make sure they are actually keeping their word. Nope.

They tell me it will be another 45 minutes!Meanwhile my husbands on the *** of puking and is in desperate need of his prescription that is several hours delayed due to walgreens lack of responsibility, inefficiency, and inability to check their voicemail.

Review about: Walgreens Prescription Refill.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

you can complain till the end of eternity but a multi-billion dollar company know its better to short staff a pharmacy since idiots like you would always come back.

hold your breath i dare you

complain to ceo and every 1 of walgreens employee and test what i just said for yourself

YOU R STILL GOING TO GO BACK!!

and walgreens will continue to do the same ***

#412029

Walgreens is cutting hours seriously in the pharmacy and on the sales floor.They have people in the pharmacy working who normally stock shelves.

They can hardley manage the customers actually dropping off a paper prescription let alone answer a voicemail.Call cooperate and tell them to get these people more payroll!

Why should anyone have to change pharmacies if the one they are going to is the most convenient one for them?You're getting things backwards!

Walgreens Pharmacy practices need to CHANGE! The more people complain at places like this and to Walgreens management--I also suggest complaining to their Corporate Office and speak to an executive high up the Walgreens food chain of command-- then maybe we can get Walgreens Pharmacy to finally CHANGE their ridiculous practices and AWFUL customer service. To not complain means nothing will ever change. Your suggestion accomplishes nothing and just means another Walgreens customer ends up being inconvenienced by having to go somewhere out of their way.

To all that are having problems with Walgreens, COMPLAIN AND COMPLAIN LOUD AND CLEAR AND COMPLAIN TO THEIR CORPORATE OFFICE, THEIR PRESIDENT, COO, CEO, ETC.

Good luck to us complainers!Fight on!

#401919

always get the hard copy of the prescription never relay on your doctor. They sometimes call the wrong pharmacy and blame other stores for the mistake.

Wagener, South Carolina, United States #394018

IF you needed it faster, then the doctor should not have left it on voicemail.Voicemail is for non-urgent calls and prescriptions.

Pharmacy staff check this when time permits.How many times a day do you check YOUR voicemail?

People stop complaining and just chang pharmacies. Really every pharmacy has issues just go somewhere else and stop complanihg