Clearwater, Florida

After 5 years of getting a low dose of Percocet filled for 5 years at the same walgreens that pharmacist said he felt un-confortable filling it. I have 5 herniated discs and severe arthritis along with extensive erosion in my upper stomach from advil before starting the narcotic pills.

The erosion is now low-grade displasia (stomach cancer). It and my back are very pain-ful and without the meds it is hard to be a single dad of my two little girls. I guess when hospice gets involved maybe then I can have the pain pills again.

My little girls get scared when I'm on the ground crying from the pain but I do pretty good at hiding it most times. Hope the DEA is happy.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Pharmacist.

Comments

Call the 1-800 number let them know they are losing business and why. Find a local pharmacy instead of chain like walgreens, cvs and walmart.

My pharmacy is in our local grocery store and they are wonderful. I have never had a problem with refilling my pain medication or any prescription. I was there the other day and a woman was bringing in her prescription and telling the pharmacist that walgreens would not fill the prescription but they had filled it before. She said it was the second time they had done that to her.

I heard the pharmacist say that they have been getting a lot of customers coming to them because of problems with walgreens. The pharmacist went on to say that there is not a day that goes by that customers from either walgreens or cvs come in with their prescriptions that they were unable to get filled at their regular pharmacy.

The pharmacist said a customer had a child that was prescribed amoxicillin and walgreens would not fill the prescription the pharmacist said the prescriptions were anything from diabetic medication, pain medication and antibiotics. What good is a pharmacy if they refuse to fill a doctor prescribed medication.