This exclusive brain-dead idea of theirs, just cost them a customer. Who ever invented these rewards cards, should be tarred, feathered and dragged behind a pickup truck. I'm out three bucks, because I refuse to play their *** game. I will gladly shop elsewhere, from here on in.

and again...

So there we at 100 yet?

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

San Antonio, Texas, United States #783709

Really??Chill out dude.

The rewards card is free. Just take a *** card, stick it in your purse or throw it out for Pete's sake!

Or don't shop at Walgreens.No need to get all Suzy drama about it.

Orlando, Florida, United States #775996

I am a walgreens employee, and I HATE THOSE *** REWARDS CARDS!!!Sales should apply to everyone just like in Walmart, etc.

and the in store and shopper coupons....

They even confuse me!!!!

I say make it easier for the people.Customers should be treated better.

to The Diva #775997

Funny how they block out curses...LOL I just said D A M N....

Is this an evangelical website????LOLOL

Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin, United States #773398

All of those reward cards are just a way to steal identity and send email spam. Those cards make for 'Exclusivity', as in being 'excluded' if you don't PLAY NICE and go along with the ploy.

LogicalOne

The cards are to track purchases, its a marketing gimmick.Same thing with binnys, jewel, pet stores, health shops, etc etc.

Its to track purchases and make sales and make store layouts based on purchases. I don't work for walgreens, but know a bit behind those member cards. Plus its to make you come back, make you feel like you are getting a deal when usually you are not. I agree, theyre pointless.

See if I was the employee, I would of scanned an empty card any way and thrown it out so you would have gotten the sale price or they should have made an exception this one time, but I mean for three dollars?

You make three dollars sound like its the end of the world.:x

I agree about the rewards cards too. Let everybody use the sale price in the ads and give the people that have the rewards cards an extra 10% off or something.

ronda3030
Austin, Texas, United States #771642

i agree with your every word.