59 views
Verified Reviewer

I was giving wrong prescription instead of antibiotics i got so very sick i went back barely breathing and crying i didn't want to be tubed at hospital because no visitors means drs pull plugs at will and I have been tubed before for 45 days one time and my Dr thought at 20 days I was not going to make it. And he is a great Dr.

Well they gave me an orange round pill 513 on one side and jsp on other it was one a day for thirty days and I have been on antibiotics for 30 days before so to get going i started taking them every twelve hours. I was not doing ok and trying to avoid steroids at Christmas time. Ha ! I noticed after i took the pills 7 or 8 doses that the pills were not even in my name.

I called the virtual Dr and said I need seriods i am not doing well I am weeding and my stomach is very sick and hurts. And she said I need to know the name of the antibiotic I said it's not with me I was at the pharmacist parking lot when calling her she said she can't give me anything because she don't know what antibiotics is once a day for 30 days . I went home went to bed i tryed hard not to move because it got me out of. Breath.

And my daughter came to give me meds and set up nebulizer for me and said mom this isn't your name on these pills it says Nichole I looked at them i said that's what they gave me. She jumped on the internet she said this is aweful..i sat outside the pharmacy for it to open went in theere crying in the morning they gave me my zythrmiacin antibiotics and said so sorry here is the 1.25 cents back we charged you for the meds .. WTF right . I said I am out money for this I was in a motel 3 days thinking it was something around my house compromising my breathing .

I said no I don't except this cominsation .the manager as well said we are very sorry sent me on my way.. this happened dec 6 through the 10th well three days before Christmas I began to cough up bloody phlem. Gross i know. And i had written to Walgreens asking for reasonable compensation.

Ron from my local Walmart called me the 21st and said I would hear soon from them . Well I called them the 27th and said now what they said well customer service took it from our hands did they never contact you?? I said no .

They Said i will send them another email. Can I get some help

User's recommendation: Read labels for your name.

Walgreens Cons: Getting someone elses medicine at pharmacy.

Location: Portland, Oregon

Comments

#1982410

I mean this in the kindest way possible: if you write to Walgreen’s asking for reasonable compensation, you should hire an attorney, or at least enlist the help of a literate person to help you draft correspondence.