1.8

The store gave me someone else's prescription for blood pressure medication, I took it for a week along with my own blood pressure medication before I realized they had given me the wrong meds.Not only was I taking two blood pressure meds at the same time but also not taking a very important med that I need daily.

The only one at the store that seem to care was the pharmacist, store manager and corporate never returned my emails nor my calls. Pharmacist only cared about the person who's drugs I received as the HIPA laws were broke. Guess they never thought I could of died, or I could of sued them but I didn't.

All I really wanted was a call to say they were sorry for the error and to check to see if I am ok.Is that to much to ask for?

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Lack of respect.

Had an Experience with Walgreens?

Comments

Mountain View, California, United States #949430

You should sue.Walgreens has been sold to a foreign owner.

All of good employees are being pushed to their limits until they quit.

Your prescription was not even verified at your store.The ones that verify may not even know English

You could have died.Contact your states board of pharmacy and put in a complaint before they kill somebody.