Auburndale, Wisconsin

I USED to shop Walgreens weekly when I received the flyer.Not anymore,since we now need a card to get sale prices. Those sale prices were comparable BEFORE the card came into play.

I will not put my information out there or let "whoever"know what I am buying.Too bad,since I liked most of the products and the sales were great. I will shop else where for deals.Too bad on that too,since I liked the feel of a smaller store and less of a mob to deal with compared to a big box store.Dump the card!

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Deal.

Comments

Always makes the company WALGREENS look bad when you have employees debating customers. I HAVE NEVER BEEN IN A STORE THAT DOESN'T HAVE A EXTRA CARD AT THE REGISTER TO GIVE ALL THE CUSTOMERS THE DISCOUNT PRICE.

WALGREEN's needs to get with it. EXTRA discount card at the register will go far with sales or keep up the nonsense and lose profits to CVS/WALMART/SUPERMARKETS

Nobody is trolling anything except for you. The consumer always has the right to refuse to disclose personal information.

I think suggesting falsifying a form to get a lower price is inappropriate and immature. Your job is quite simple, there is nothing rewarding about denying someone who ultimately contributes to your paycheck a good deal that is clearly advertised.

The card is a marketing tool, and since this is a public store, not a private club such as Costco, shoppers have every right to refuse to disclose any kind of information. Get a clue Walgreens.

Stop trolling about the card - You can sign up at home on your computer with fake information and a fake name with a fake zipcode and phone number to get the sale. They don't actually need any of your real information.

All of the sales tags say 'WITH CARD'. The nerve of ignorant people refusing to play by the rules when it's not on their terms.

If I really wanted to steal your information - I'd ask to see your ID when using your debit or credit card - google your first and last name, and pull up all of your personal information. Get a clue people, and grow up.

Yes they do, but what I am saying is after the whole switch they will not be..

I refuse to even go into Walgreen's again. On more than one occasion their Buy 1 get one didn't ring up that way at the register, didn't notice it til I got home.

Got a run around and a bogus coupon from the store. They did it at least twice more, and they put the sticker for a cheaper item under a different and more expensive item- ( if I did that I would be arrested for shoplifting!)- when brought to the cashier's attention the manager gets called, ( meanwhile I am sick, tired and want to just go home) the clerk tells me to wait over there and the manager will be with me shortly- I said The manager can come over here- I am OLD and already walked all around the *** store! - the manager mealy mouthed about this misleading sticker and was dismissive and acted like I was some scam artist - it made me so mad I started yelling ! ( they get embarrassed when you yell!!) I told them if Wallgreen's need my dollar so bad that they have to steal it from me then they need it worse than i do and they could put it where the sun doesn't shine!

The nerve!

This is just the regular drugstore stuff- the pharmacy is another whole story!! And coincidentaly by aunt is a pharmacist in another Wallgreen in a different state- so it isn't like I am just a flake or ***... but I am not going to give them another dime!

Fooey! :(

Walgreens still supplies Register Rewards. They were a major part of their Black Friday bait.

The rewards card takes the place of the register rewards that you would get in coupon form. You earn points that go towards store credit! I say keep the card and cut down less trees for *** coupons that get thrown away!