Toms River, New Jersey

complaints are you ask for a donation at the register every time i am in the store, also you allow panhandlers at the door every time I leave the store. The store in question is silver ton n.j.

I am now taking my business to the cvs where they do not harass me.

I need to also complain about your obvious attempt to discourage

an honest complaint by demanding a short story of one hundred words. blah

blah blah blah blah blad blad blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Comments

Mutts 88

I swear walgreen s in boston has thugs on bikes outside of their stores....saw big security looking dudes on their macho bikes checking people out as they left the store...creepy...

Rebelchick

Firstly, we have no control if the pinpads ask you for a donation at the register. It asks us too when we buy things at the store as well.

Secondly, we have no control over panhandlers outside of the store. We do our best if we're told they're out there to have to police or security if there are any building security people on duty move them along but we don't own the streets so we can't tell them what to do outside of our store. Thirdly, it Pissed Consumer that limits your post here to 100 words so please do stop blaming us. If you wish to shop at CVS, we will not try to dissuade you.

You will find that they operate the same way we do. Thank you and be well.

Colleyville, Texas, United States #843503

Well this is the PERFECT response to your complaint, you mentioned CVS does not ask you to give a donation at the payment terminal. YOU ARE A LIAR.

I have a best friend that works for CVS and yes the ask you THE SAME THING. I guess you should STOP shopping at all major drug stores then!

As for the "pan handlers" are you speaking about the Girl Scout's? Learn how to say NO, and THANK YOU!

The one hundred words restriction is set by the Pissed Consumer website. While you are able to make complaints on this site, please realize this is not an official place for Walgreens feedback and complaints.

For any complaints you wish to have resolved, it is best to contact Walgreens directly, and the same would go for any other business as well.

Yes, Walgreens asks every customer who uses the pinpad for payment every time if they wish to donate for a charity throughout the month. The charity usually lasts a month, and the following month may either include a different charity or no charity for that month.

It is unfortunate you have to deal with panhandlers outside the store. Since not all Walgreens stores are faced with this issue, it is recommended to contact a manager or store manager of that store to explain the major inconvenience it is to you, the other customers, and the community.