Tigard, Oregon

I have shopped at the pharmacy for five years with Tim in Tigard he was awesome and took great care of me and so does Andrew. The young girls in the dept are rude and argumentative with me, telling me that my daughter wa

taking her medicine all wrong. I did not appreciate the way she talked to me.

The pharmacist did even try to help.... I will be changing my prescriptions

to walgreens from now on. Since Tim left it has cone to rack and ruin.

I would like you to take a long hard look at you customer service. It is very apprent you don't have any when it comes to the client, the client

should always come first. Wiyh out a client you would not have any business and i dont believe any of us can afford to make our clients mad.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Pharmacist.

Comments

Parker, Colorado, United States #707288

People are absolutely wising up to this site.

People trying to warn others about bad shopping or business experiences have to endure bring subjected to ridicule from responders' comments.

The majority of people who visit this site can see through the same people posting negative comments constantly.

It is so common that it has become laughable.

To original poster & anyone else who reads these message boards:

There are a few trolls that monitor this site for the express purpose of attacking & insulting anyone who dare post a complaint. Their tactics, verbiage, grammar, & spelling (or misspellings) are blatantly obvious. If they are not attacking & insulting, they are attempting to discredit an original poster by posting a follow up message, such as the one below, where they will "admit" wrongdoing & making it look like it came from the original poster. Don't take it personally. Anyone with an ounce of common sense can see through this scheme.

To the trolls: the gig is up! I sincerely hope you & yours live healthy, injury-free, problem-free lives because karma is one nasty B. When you do find yourself or someone you care about facing an illness, injury, personal harm, or have been wronged, remember this site and all your snarky, ignorant, & just plain *** remarks that you were so "quick-witted" to type out. There is a special place in *** for some of you.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #161083

They were right. I had been giving my daughter the medicine the wrong way. My daughter is sick and in the hospital for this and they think I did this on purpose and called CPS on me because I did not listen.

to father #708335

Oh man, you should have listened. You know they are there for a reason.

They do know what they ate talking about.

Sorry to hear your child suffered, but maybe we can all learn a lesson from this. Thanks for sharing!