Zionsville, Indiana
2.6
Prescription Services

Management here is inconsiderate and lazy. They took no consideration that I had a sick kid at home.

Manager does nothing but play on his phone, and hit on women who come in, usually the married ones. Such a poser if big shots come in. If only they saw the truth at that place. He'll even tell you they all love him so it doesn't matter what he does.

Blamed me for something a senior employee did. Would not even listen to me as I explained I couldn't have done it. Relative of the big shot who covers for the manager so of course they wouldn't point the finger at her. "gone as far as they want to" means something completely different here.

"Company is coming" and the store is always a mess.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walgreens Manager.

Reason of review: I now work at CVS and am appreciated.

Walgreens Cons: How badly i was treated especially in front of other customers, Manager.

Comments

There is much more going on at this location. It is way past time corporate realizes the truth about his character.

Not only do the employees see it but customers are commenting to us about it as well.